Recording and Analysis, Bretts
Specification and supervision of historic building door repair, Hemsby
Great Yarmouth Preservation Trust can provide a range of services and conservation advice for owners, businesses and councils and community groups.
Design and conservation consultancy
- Grant applications and advice
- Conservation Area Appraisals and Management Plans
- Buildings at Risk Survey and Strategies
- Conservation Plans
- Historic Building Appraisals
- Building Recording
- Statements of Significance
- Urban Regeneration and the reuse of the historic built environment
- Technical advice and specifications
- Architectural and design advice
- Locum work for Local Authorities
*Any profits are gift aided to Great Yarmouth Preservation Trust for repairing and maintaining buildings in its care.
The specification and supervision of brick repairs to a Grade I listed building
A Row building repaired with grant assistance from the Townscape Heritage Initiative Scheme 2003-2008 with technical and design advice from the Preservation Trust, before and after repair .